Why you NEED a HiLux on the Sunshine Coast
THE vehicle for everyone
Gone are the days when only tradies drive utes and Australia has definitely recognised this as the HiLux was voted the number one selling vehicle in Australia in 2016! This made HiLux the first ever Ute to win and is the number one and only vehicle for the Sunshine Coast.
A few quick perks of the HiLux
- Accessory sockets fitted or available to ensure you have power or a recharge for your phone, laptop and tools of the trade where ever you go.
- Front Air Conditioned Cooler Box to keep your beverages and snacks cold all day.
- Smart Entry and Smart Start (SR5 models) allows you to conveniently get in and start all while the key remains in your pocket or bag!
- Driver Assist Technologies include Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) automatically applies the brakes to reduce rollback while Downhill Assist Control (DAC) automatically maintains low speed control when driving down steep, slippery and bumpy slopes.
- Reverse camera to give you perfect vision of the back of your Ute.
- Touchscreen Audio Display with CD player, USB, AUX and Bluetooth connectivity, with a superior quality of a six-speaker sound system in Double-Cab SR5 models.
The perfect professional vehicle
The Hilux provides you with a supreme level of comfort, space and stealth like quietness allowing easy conversation perfect for a working professional. The interior has been designed to give you both the look of luxury and all the accessories and features for convenience that you would expect from any luxury car. With Bluetooth connectivity and steering wheel controls you can take your conference call wherever you are!
HiLux, the ideal Sunshine Coast family car
Obviously, the most important thing when driving with your family is their safety. HiLux may be unbreakable, but your loved ones are not. There are 7 SRS airbags fitted as standard into every HiLux, including side, curtain and a driver’s knee airbags to keep you and your family safe. There is also extra room for the gang in the back with the convenience of a three-passenger 60/40-split rear seat.
HiLux is built for all Sunshine Coast Tradies
We all know the Sunshine Coast has an excessive amount of roundabouts that makes towing large loads difficult and when combined with our tropical weather conditions can also be dangerous. The HiLux is now fit with Trailer Sway Control that helps keep you in control. Need more tools for the job? Get them! The new towing capacity can now pull up to 3.5 tonnes with the 2.8L Turbo-diesel engine (manual transmission). Not only has the HiLux built to withstand the tough work site demands, the interior has been designed with heavy-duty materials to endure you and the team.
The only vehicle to play on the Sunshine Coast
Yes we live on the Sunshine Coast and yes we love to take a trip the beach for a day of sunshine and activities. The HiLux heavy-duty suspension, 4WD Capability and towing capacity makes it the perfect vehicle for towing a camper trailer, a day up Noosa North Shore or towing the boat for a fishing trip out from Mooloolaba.
HiLux on the Sunshine Coast
If you would like to chat to one of our team about becoming a HiLux owner simply follow this link to test-drive today. If you would like to check out Sunshine Toyota’s current HiLux deals click here.