ORDERS are closed for now.
Due to extraordinary demand for the All-New GR Yaris, online ordering is closed for now. Please contact us directly at Sunshine Toyota if you have any enquiries regarding the GR Yaris.
Experience the GR Yaris at Sunshine Toyota!
Be among the first to experience the All-New GR Yaris before the official launch in November 2020. The 2020 GR Yaris distills the technology, engineering, and winning approach of the WRC Yaris into a vehicle you can own.
Performance focused, it feels like your very own rally car.
Sunshine Toyota GR Yaris Specialist
Built from the ground up
The new GR Yaris started with a new and dedicated chassis, it incorporates an enhanced suspension and the GR-FOUR AWD system. It's a lightweight powerhouse with every detail carefully considered to give you optimal performance every time.
Key features include:
- 1.6L Turbo Engine - the 3 cylinder engine produces 200kW and 370Nm thanks to multi-oil jet piston cooling, large exhaust valves, and a part-machined intake port.
- GR-FOUR AWD - as an homage to the championship-winning Celica GT-Four, this is an advanced AWD system. Optional high-grade models allow the driver to make adjustments to torque balance to suit their driving.
- Intelligent Manual - the 6-speed manual gearbox has been purpose-built to handle high power and torque, it features smart technology that matches revs to ensure smoother downshifts when you drive.
- 18" Wheels - the lightweight dark alloys on the GR Yaris hold wide, low-profile specialty rubber.
- Performance Braking - with large, grooved front discs and four-pot calipers, these brakes are engineered to perform under extreme heat and high speeds.
- Performance Suspension - built in tandem with its specialty chassis, the suspension system remains perfectly poised on every surface.
- Aerodynamic Styling - a lower roofline, an aggressive coupe profile, and muscular rear arches all hint at the surefooted performance of this rally-bred vehicle.
In further homage to the WRC, the highly-exclusive All-New GR Yaris Rallye edition will be launching next year.