Is here at Sunshine Toyota!
View our demo in action below:
The Award-Winning Toyota GR Supra Is Here!
The all-new GR Supra has arrived at Sunshine Toyota! The 5th Generation Supra builds on the heritage of previous generations and the 2000GT sports car, with its classic layout of a front-mounted, straight-six engine driving the rear wheels.
Driving enthusiasts on the Sunshine Coast can look forward to an exhilarating blend of power, agility and precision handling, achieved thanks to the Supra's combination of a short wheelbase and wide track, lightweight, low centre of gravity and highly rigid body.
The award-winning GR Supra features:
- Legendary performance: 3.0L engine with twin-scroll turbocharger producing 250kW of power and 500Nm of torque
- Designed by GAZOO Racing: The A90 brings the speed, prevision and power of the GR Supra Racing Concept
- Multiple award winner: Winner of Drive Sports Car of the Year & West Wheels Sports Car of the Year!
Meet Mitchell - our GR Supra Specialist!
Power & performance like you've never experienced before...
With its lightweight chassis and 3.0L inline six-cylinder twin-scroll turbo beast of an engine, the All-New Toyota GR Supra is quite simply a powerhouse of engineering perfection built for the driver.
Performance features include:
- Exhilarating start: go from 0-100km/h in just 4.3 seconds
- Next-gen performance: put your foot on the accelerator and enjoy the sound that only a turbocharged inline-six can deliver
- High-agility chassis: the Supra is built for increased stability with a low centre of gravity
- 50:50 weight distribution: a sports car with the perfect blend of balance & control
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Effortless cornering: take tight turns with ease thanks to an active differential that seamlessly adjusts from zero to 100%-lock with rapid response – both when accelerating and decelerating
Beauty is in the details...
The GR Supra continues a bloodline that dates back to 1978. The way it looks has always been as important as the way it drives, and the GR Supra is no exception.
Race Ready Cockpit
The All-New Toyota GR Supra features an expertly appointed interior that includes easy-to-access controls, low-slung seats and well-positioned knee pads for comfortable driving at speed.
High speed meets high-tech with the All-New Toyota GR Supra’s advanced infotainment system that lets you make calls, tweak your navigation and set the soundtrack to your favourite drives
Every model comes packed with a comprehensive suite of class-leading safety technologies that includes our Pre-Collision Safety system, Active Cruise Control and Speed Limit Info.
All-New Toyota GR Supra Cockpit Concept
The driver's cockpit was influenced by single seated race cars to keep the driver at the centre of the action allowing the driver to focus entirely on driving. A low, slim horizontal dashboard maximises the forward view through the windscreen. The principal controls are tightly grouped for quick and easy operation. The instrument panel, centre console and door trim combine in a seamless design that gives the cockpit a strong, unified feel. An asymmetric centre console marks a clear division between the enveloping driver's cockpit and the more open passenger side of the Toyota GR Supra's cabin.
The boot space is large enough for two people's luggage for a weekend away and can be extended with a removable panel at the back of the cabin, creating enough space for a golf bag or all the personal kit needed for a track day.
All-New Toyota GR Supra Racing-inspired Seats
The new Toyota GR Supra's seats have a racing-influenced design that ensures comfort at all times and excellent support, in particular, if the car is being used on-track. Body-holding side bolsters are featured on the cushion and the high back and there is an integrated head restraint.
Discover the Supra Range:
On top the performance features you'd come to expect with the Supra name, the GT also features:
- Keyless ignition
- Carbon-look interior ornamentation
- Clearance sonar
- 8-way powered and heated front seats and;
- Paddle shifting for manual gear control
On top of all the features of the Supra GT, in GTS adds:
- Head-up display
- 19" forged alloy wheels
- sport brakes with red calipers and;
- Options of red leather accented or black Alcantara® seats. (Nurburg Matte Grey currently unavailable)
Enquire on All-New Toyota GR Supra at Sunshine Toyota!