Sunshine Toyota Finance
Putting you in the driving seat
When you're looking to purchase a new or pre-owned motor vehicle, Sunshine Toyota's team of Business Managers will help you make the total experience of purchasing your vehicle and getting it on the road even simpler.
At Sunshine Toyota we can structure a competitive package for all your finance and insurance requirements. We specialise in all aspects of motor vehicle finance and insurance in partnership with Toyota Financial Services.
Our commitment to our clients is ensuring that they receive the best possible service and products that meet their individual needs.
Having a professional team who are fully trained and accredited and easy to deal with completes the financial picture.
Your Personal Finance Options, through Sunshine Toyota.
Personal Vehicle Loan
When you're looking to purchase a new or used motor vehicle for personal use, a Toyota Finance^ Personal Vehicle Loan is a fast and flexible way to get into the car you want today.
Features and requirements
- The security of a fixed interest rate for the term of the loan
- A choice of loan terms ranging from 1 - 5 years
- Financing for vehicles up to 7 years old
- Novated Lease
A Novated Lease can be an attractive salary packaging option that may give you greater flexibility, where your employer deducts the vehicle payments from your pre-tax salary.
Features and requirements
A three-way arrangement between you, Toyota Finance and your employer
Lease payments are taken over by your employer and are made from your pre-tax salary
Here’s what we offer:
- Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Pay by the month or annually
- Choice of repairer
- Genuine Parts used in repairs beyond factory warranty
- 3 years New for Old Replacement for new vehicles
- Excess free windscreen / Hire car reimbursement after theft
To find out more, download the Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) here
In the unfortunate event your car is written off in an accident, stolen, or storm damaged, there can be a gap between the amount your comprehensive insurance pays and the balance of your car loan.
If your vehicle is written off, your loan needs to be finalised. In this event you would have to pay the shortfall yourself if you do not have the GAP cover for your vehicle.
To find out more, download the Finance Gap Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) here
Accidents and serious illness can occur swiftly and without warning. At one time or another, many of us may experience unfortunate and unexpected life events which can keep us off work for prolonged periods. Often, they bring in their wake severe financial hardships.
Have the peace of mind of knowing that your car loan will be paid if something happens to you or your employment.
To find out more, download the Finance Protection Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) here
Purchase Price Protection
(Cover for vehicles less than 4 years of age)
Protects the depreciation on your vehicle and adds an agreed amount to your insurance payout back up to the original invoice price on your car.
This is a ONCE ONLY premium which covers your vehicle for 3 years, with easy interest free monthly payments over 12 months.
Reasons to finance with Sunshine Toyota
- Accredited Toyota Financial Services Business Managers
- One Stop Shop: Finance available to approved customers with finance solutions for individual circumstances.
- Convenience: Sunshine Toyota is open 6 days each week, with onsite Business Managers available to assist and advise you with your finance requirements.
- Speed of Delivery: Other financial institutions can take up to two weeks to approve your loan, and then you have to fit in with their limited opening hours for an appointment to sign your loan documents. We can have you approved and in most cases ready to drive away in most cases within 24 hours.
- Fixed Payments: Most bank loans are variable which means the payments you start with could increase dramatically with an upward movement in market rates.
- Personalised Service: You will receive attentive service from our Business Managers, with direct personal contact.
- Specialist Motor Vehicle Lenders: Our business managers specialise in motor finance and can offer different payment structures with options to tailor the loan to your requirements.
- No Real Estate Security: All Moneys Clause. You might be surprised to know that when you take any sort of loan out with your bank, it will automatically take up the equity in your home, even if the bank takes the car as security. This is called an “All Money Clause”, meaning that the home Mortgage secures “all” borrowings from the bank.
- Get The Right Finance For You: Consumer Loans, Novated Leases, Chattel Mortgages, Hire Purchase, Financial Lease. Let our team of experts arrange the most effective financial product for your situation.
- The Finance Package: Sunshine Toyota can put a finance package together to suit your requirements. This can include your Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance, Loan Protection and GAP Protection.
- Toyota Access: Toyota Finance is the only financier to be able to offer a finance product with the safety net of a Guaranteed Future Value* at the end of the finance term.
Now that’s peace of mind!
Sunshine Toyota arranges insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about insurance please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. If you buy insurance from us we may receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide our services.
^Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
*The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the GFV amount, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Toyota Access is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access Guaranteed Future Value products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536